Candidates looking to get admission into post-graduate medical courses in colleges across Gujarat, watch out!
Gujarat NEET PG 2022 counselling schedule has been released by the ACPPGMEC (The Admission Committee for Professional Post Graduate Medical Courses). So all the qualified candidates for NEET PG 2022 Exam, who are willing to do their MD/MS/DNB/FNB degrees from Gujarat, must apply for counselling on the official website at medadmgujarat.org.
How to apply for Gujarat NEET PG counselling 2022
- Visit the official Website at medadmgujarat.org
- On the top-left of the Home Page, Click on the options relevant to you under the Post Graduate Admission section. (for example, Medical, Dental or CPS)
- Click the link available on the top-left side of the page that reads, ‘Log-in for Post-Graduate Medical / Dental Admission’
- Now you are on a page with all the links like; Purchase PIN, Register Online, List of Help Centers
- Purchase PIN and then enter details to register/apply for the Gujarat NEET PG counselling 2022
- Download and take a printout of the submitted form
- Head to the Help Centres for Document Verification and Submission
Registration or Application Fee for Gujarat NEET PG 2022 Counselling
- Applicants are required to purchase a PIN worth Rs 2000 (non-refundable); Whereas, the NRIs will have to submit a Demand Draft worth Rs. 25,000 after applying online.
- The demand draft has to be made in favour of ACPUGMEC, payable at Gandhinagar.
- Once made, it has to be sent to the office of ACPUGMEC and ACPPGMEC, GMERS Medical College, Gandhinagar.
NEET PG Counselling is done to allot post-graduate medical seats to applicants across colleges in India.
Total number of Medical PG seats in India
- The total number of Medical PG seats in India (as per 2020-21 data) is around 44, 000.
- It includes 36,192 seats for MD/MS courses and 8000 seats for Diplomate of National Board(DNB)/Fellow of National Board(FNB) courses.
- As for Gujarat NEET PG counselling 2022, a total of 1285 Doctor of Medicine (MD), 668 Masters of Surgery (MS), and 280 Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) seats are available.
Gujarat NEET PG 2022 counselling schedule
- The online registrations for Gujarat NEET PG 2022 counselling will take place from September 15 to September 21.
|Purchase of 14 digit PIN number||September 15 to 21 up to 3:30 pm|
|Online registration||September 15 to 21 up to 6 pm|
|Document verification at help centres||September 16 to 22 up to 3:30 pm|
Gujarat NEET PG 2022: Help Centres
Authority has established several help centres to assist candidates in the process of registration, document verification, submission etc. You can visit the official website to see the list of help centres and find the one most convenient for you. However, you have to take a prior appointment to get your documents verified and submitted to the help centres.