Registration for JAC Chandigarh BTech counselling 2022 is underway. So qualified students looking to get admission into engineering colleges of Chandigarh are advised to register for online counselling before it ends on 14 September 2022.
To check who can apply and where, important dates of JAC Chandigarh BTech counselling 2022, and other details; see below
Where to register for Joint Admission Committee (JAC) Chandigarh BTech counselling 2022?
- Qualified candidates must visit jacchd.admissions.nic.in to register for the online counselling process. Make sure to complete the registration before the last date of 14 September 2022.
Who can apply for this JAC Chandigarh BTech counselling 2022?
- Candidates with valid JEE Main 2022 scores can apply for this counselling.
- Counselling is a process to allot preferred courses and colleges to a candidate based on his/her merit.
Check the important dates for JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2022 for BTech below.
|List of Events||Dates|
|Registration process starts||August 29, 2022|
|Last date for generation of filled Bank Challan||September 13, 2022|
|Last date for depositing fee in the SBI Bank using Bank Challan||September 14, 2022|
|Last date for online registration||September 14, 2022|
|Choice Filling (Round 1)||September 17 – 19, 2022|
|Result of Mock Counselling||September 18, 2022|
|“Choice Locking” by Candidates||September 19, 2022|
|First Round Seat Allotment||September 20, 2022|
How to Apply for JAC Chandigarh BTech 2022 counselling registration?
- Please visit the official website of JAC Chandigarh BTech counselling: jacchd.admissions.nic.in
- Click on the JAC Chandigarh BTech counselling 2022 registration link.
- Enter details such as application number, and rank. Select the colleges and courses you prefer.
- Upload all the necessary documents asked by the website.
- Preview and submit the details.
- Pay the fees using your preferred online transaction method: UPI, debit/credit card or net banking.
- Alternatively, the registration fee can also be deposited in the form of e-challans in any SBI branch across India.
- Download the counselling registration form for the admission and seat allotment process.
The JAC Chandigarh BTech counselling process 2022 will have many rounds. Once the counselling process is complete, the authorities will allot you the colleges and courses on the basis of the candidate’s rank in JEE Main 2022.
Once you are allotted the seat, download the seat allotment letter from the official website and head physically to your allotted college/institute for the rest of the admission process such as document verification, submission of fees and so on.