JEE Advanced 2022: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, IIT(B) has released the response sheet of Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Advanced 2022. The response sheet, which was released today, is now available on the official website jeeadv.ac.in. As per the examination conducting body, the preliminary answer key of JEE Advanced is to release on September 3, 2022. Students will be given time till 4th of September to raise objections. The final answer key will be released on September 11, after all the objections are addressed.
Earlier on August 28, the examination of JEE Advanced 2022 was conducted and on August 29, the question papers were made available on the website. Now after the release of the final response sheet, candidates who appeared in the examination may now check their responses. You just need to visit the official website jeeadv.ac.in and login with your Registration number, date of birth and mobile number. Let’s know here how to check the JEE Advanced 2022 Answer Key?
JEE Advanced 2022 Answer Key: How To Check
Candidates are advised to follow these steps to check the JEE Advanced 202 answer key.
- Step 1: Visit the official website: jeeadv.ac.in
- Step 2: On the homepage you will find the link under Announcement section which reads, “Candidates who appeared in JEE (Advanced) 2022 can view their responses by logging into the Candidate Portal at https://cportal.jeeadv.ac.in from 10:00 AM on September 1, 2022.”
- Step 3: Now enter your Registration number, Date of Birth and Mobile number in the given box.
- Step 4: Noe JEE Advanced 2022 response sheet will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: From here you can match your responses and may also download the sheet and can take a print out for future reference.
Careerindia wishes you Good Luck. Keep visiting us for more exam and career related updates.