Applicants of Main Written Examination for the post of Civil Judges in Karnataka High Court, watch out!
Your Exam Dates have been rescheduled by the Karnataka High Court. You can visit the official website at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in to download the new dates for the exam. Earlier the Main Written Examination for the post of Civil Judges in Karnataka High Court was to take place on September 10 – 11, 2022.
So candidates qualified to sit for the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Exam 2022 can download the Revised Exam Schedule with instructions from the official website at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. OR as an easier method, we have also given the Direct Link below to download the Revised Exam Schedule for Civil Judges vacancy in Karnataka High Court.
Karnataka High Court is now going to conduct the Main Written Examination for the post of Civil Judges on October 7 – October 8, 2022, at Bengaluru. Further, time table and venue of the Main Written Examination and instructions to the candidates will be notified in due course.
How to Download the Karnataka High Court Revised Exam Schedule 2022
- Visit the official website of Karnataka High Court: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- On the Home Page, Scroll down to the notification window displaying scrolling notifications
- Click on the link regarding ‘Intimation Regarding Reschedule Dates of Main Written Examination for the post of Civil Judges’.
- You will be taken to a new page with multiple notification links. Click the one reading ‘Intimation regarding Reschedule date of Main Written Examination: Click Here.’
- You will get the PDF of the Karnataka High Court Revised Exam Schedule 2022 in a new window.
- Download and take Print Out of the same for future reference.
In case the above method sounds too complicated, Click Here to Directly Download the Revised Exam Schedule